Danielle Blasse 7010 - Cloe Pace-Soler 7352 - Rebecca Holloway 7279 - Natasha Welch 7399
Townley Grammar School - 14109

Monday 18 November 2013

Website Background Image Idea




We decided to play around with editing more photos that we took from the photo shoot in the alleyway by editing an image of one of the characters onto the image of two of the characters.
1) First of all, I opened the image of the victim and the Antagonist. Then, opened the image of the Protagonist and pulled this into a separate window.

2) Then, using the lasso tool I lassoed around the figure of the Protagonist, making sure to correctly outline the shape.

3) Then, I dragged this selected part of the image onto the background image of the two characters.

4) I had to make sure that the existing image around the selected part of the protagonist was erased so that it would blend into the background more effectively, so I made the settings so that I could only see this layer, and used the erase tool, zooming in closely to make sure that I could get each detail.

6) This helped me get my final image of the three characters in one image.

Evaluation:

Pros

  • It conveys the personalities of each character.
  • It features all the significant characters in the trailer which a conventional poster would usually do.
  • Features a setting that is used in the trailer which is conventional.

Cons

  • However, the image lacks any idea of a genre, as it doesn't not look particularly scary or psychological.
  • This could be improved with some editing on the colour, or by adding effects, but it would not look very realistic. 
  • On the whole it does not portray the plot or genre very well.
  • Does not look very interesting or remarkable at all.







No comments:

Post a Comment