Danielle Blasse 7010 - Cloe Pace-Soler 7352 - Rebecca Holloway 7279 - Natasha Welch 7399
Townley Grammar School - 14109

Thursday 14 November 2013

Editing Post: Inserting Sound

Editing Post: Inserting Sound

After producing some non diegetic sound for parts of our trailer. I had to insert it into our trailer at the most fitting point of it. I made sure that my sound was converted to an mp3 file so in the iTunes library as it automatically syncs with iMovie allowing me to use my own sound. I found the sound that I wanted to use and dragged it over to the sequence that I had just edited.




After dragging the sound into place, I selected the audio options on the advanced tools below. I then aligned the frequency waves of the sound to suit the trailer. Therefore the sound we be effective and not build up to something that isn't there.






   Finally, after aligning the sound into place, I made sure that the sound faded in and out in a suitable manner. To do this, I selected the audio settings from the drop down menu after right clicking and adjusted the fade in and out to a sufficient point to which it was able to sit perfectly.
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment