Danielle Blasse 7010 - Cloe Pace-Soler 7352 - Rebecca Holloway 7279 - Natasha Welch 7399
Townley Grammar School - 14109

Monday 18 November 2013

Unhinged Typography: Version 2

 Unhinged Typography: Version 2

- We decided that we wanted two versions of our typography, one with the static graininess in the centre and one without so we could make an informed decision on which one was best.
- For our typography we had already decided that we wanted there to be a smudged effect as if the paint was blurring out.
- In order to do this I downloaded the font that we're using: 'Midnight'
- I then created a new file and typed in our title in the font.
- I had to type a word in a different text box so that I could rotate some of the letters such as the E and the N.

- I then used the smudge tool to drag out the edges of the words to create a smoke like effect.
- I also brought the edges of the 'N' in and the edges of the 'D' in to give an effect of smoke going round the 'N' and 'D'.



















No comments:

Post a Comment