Danielle Blasse 7010 - Cloe Pace-Soler 7352 - Rebecca Holloway 7279 - Natasha Welch 7399
Townley Grammar School - 14109

Friday 13 December 2013

Finalising the poster

Step 1:
First of all I started making the bottom credits for the poster.
To do this I needed to download a suitable font, similar to all the other bottom credits. For this I chose Universal Accreditation.
I then created the two tier words such as 'executive producer' and followed this by all our names.
The font colour was changed to white and the overall font size was made no. 17.

Step 2:
I then added in the typography which Danielle made earlier. I separated the line into two sections so that it would fit into the poster.

I narrowed the text a little bit so that it was more spindly.
Finally I added into the poster the final word 'herself' and I made this slightly bigger than the rest of the text so that it stood out and was noticeable as this was our main concern.


Evaluation: 
Altogether I think this poster is suitable for our trailer, however I feel like I might need to tweak how the typography is positioned on the page as 'herself' should probably be a bit lower down, perhaps even sitting on 'Unhinged.'
Another issue is that because the tagline was done in another project meant that when I transferred it onto the poster it was a bit distorted, therefore it probably has to be redone on the poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment