Danielle Blasse 7010 - Cloe Pace-Soler 7352 - Rebecca Holloway 7279 - Natasha Welch 7399
Townley Grammar School - 14109

Friday 31 January 2014

Final Tweaks on the poster

 Looking at our final poster, we felt that the title was not big enough and this made the whole poster seem a bit lacking. Although there is not much space to make it any bigger we thought we could put parts of the title on different levels as this would also make it look more chaotic.

1) First of all, I made a duplicate copy of our poster so that we could make changes without losing the original poster in case it went wrong.

2) Then, I deleted the title so that I could insert it in again without it being in the way.

3) I opened the image of the title typography and then dragged each letter in individually.
4) I used the 'Free Transform' tool so that I could make it the right size for the space that was available.

5) Finally, I used the 'Rotate' tool to make some of the letters more wonky and twisted than the others as this made it look more delusional.

Evaluation


  • The result of this makes the poster look much more dominant and noticeable.
  • It also makes the genre come across more clearly as it looks more psychological.
  • This also uses the space that we have available more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment