Danielle Blasse 7010 - Cloe Pace-Soler 7352 - Rebecca Holloway 7279 - Natasha Welch 7399
Townley Grammar School - 14109

Friday 10 January 2014

Creating the final title


Step 1 - I inserted out typography into final cut pro to begin with, and put it on a white background.

Step 2 - in order to make the text look distorted I applied the 'bad  tv' effect over the top and changed the amount so that the text was legible.

Step 3 - I then used the 'earthquake' effect over the top so that the image shuddered as well as got distorted. This meant that I could layer effects and create a more realistic and professional typography.
Step 4 - Then I divided up the footage using the blade tool and made some shorter clips 'negative' to display unease and to suggest the genre of the film. Once I had done that I added in transitions at the beginning and the end so the overall clip was much smoother and therefore more professional.

Step 5 - I then added in 'coming soon' after the fade and by using transitions such as cross dissolve and flash I managed to create a rather professional effect that would hopefully stay in people's minds.

Evaluation:
I feel this title portrays the genre we are going for and isn't too long so it doesn't take up much of our 60 second trailer. The flash at the end also leaves an imprint of 'coming soon' on the audience's eyes, this gives it a theatrical side. 





No comments:

Post a Comment